New Zealand, Australian
1trabajo masculinechamba feminine Mexico Venezuela Peru informalpega feminine Andes informalcamello masculine Colombia informallaburo masculine River Plate slangit's been hard yakka — ha sido mucho trabajo
- Most of the journalistic hard yakka on the subject has been done by the FT and some of the best reporting on it has been in The Economist.
- We do that every day of our lives; it's bloody hard yakka, even if you don't want to do it, it's pushed on you.
- Once upon a time, Labor leaders drove trains or sheared sheep or, at the very least, did a few years' yakka on the factory floor.
- Yet for real hard yakka the plight of the servants, valets and other assorted members of staff stands alone.
- And the people who were subjected to hard yakka, slave labour if you want, or removal from islands because of drinking problems or fighting and they have complete hate and they've handed it down generationally.