In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1fiebre amarilla feminine
- There is no malaria in Seychelles, and yellow fever and other tropical diseases are not a problem either.
- Moreover, the only diseases that members are required to report are yellow fever, plague and cholera.
- From dengue fever to malaria to yellow fever, this insect spreads more human illnesses than any other.
- Famous members of this family cause dengue fever, yellow fever and Japanese encephalitis.
- This is dismissed by Holmes as a misinterpretation of the ravages of yellow fever and other tropical diseases.
- Mosquitoes, poisonous snakes and tropical diseases such as yellow fever and typhoid caused many to succumb.
- The yellow fever mosquito Aedes aegypti is the most common vector of yellow fever and dengue fever flaviviruses.
- Also, you have to look into diseases like malaria, dengue fever, yellow fever, and typhoid.
- Traveling to exotic locales brings the risk of yellow fever, typhoid fever, hepatitis and other dangers.
- Diseases like smallpox and yellow fever killed many.
- In order to establish a colony of treehole mosquitoes he read everything he could about Aedes mosquitoes, which served as vectors for the yellow fever and dengue fever viruses.
- But vaccination against deadly diseases such as yellow fever and malaria is essential.
- Malnutrition and tropical diseases, such as yellow fever and malaria, are serious problems.
- These mosquitoes transmit yellow fever virus and dengue virus, which can cause dengue hemorrhagic fever.
- Passengers were inspected for contagious diseases such as small pox, yellow fever, scarlet fever, and measles.
- In Liberia, the major health issue is infectious diseases, including yellow fever, cholera, typhoid, polio and malaria.
- They are the menace of summer, spreading malaria, yellow fever, encephalitis and West Nile Virus.
- Vaccinations are available to people travelling to areas where they may be exposed to serious diseases such as malaria, typhoid or yellow fever.
- There was a hearing in Parliament saying that the project was studying a mosquito that could transmit yellow fever, a disease that wasn't in India then.
- Far more important is their role as vectors, transmitting some of the most serious tropical diseases such as yellow fever.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.