1vándalo masculinegamberro masculine Spainpatotero masculine Southern Cone informal
- Residents have appealed for police patrols to be stepped up to rid an estate of yobs and vandals.
- A popular skate park could be closed down because problems with yobs have reached crisis point.
- Most vandals and yobs are created by irresponsible and neglectful parents.
- The brothers were described as yobs and louts by the judge in the Damilola trial.
- Residents are being driven out of their homes by young yobs and hooligans who are making their lives a misery.
- He said tougher standards were needed to crack down on thugs and drunken yobs.
- Lives could be put at risk by yobs vandalising water hydrants so they can cool down in warm weather.
- The forum thinks night life in Kingston is only for the noisy, the rowdy and drug-taking yobs.
- Police say a clampdown on louts is working after two teenage yobs were hauled before the courts.
- Police today launched an eight-week blitz on drunken yobs around Greater Manchester.
- They urged police to crack down on racist yobs before youths took the law into their own hands.
- Traders in the area, off London Road, have been heavily targeted in the past by vandals and yobs.
- A woman who is a repeat victim of car vandals has hit out against the yobs who damage property.
- Drastic measures need to be taken such as dusk to dawn curfews on thugs and yobs roaming our neighbourhood.
- Schoolboy Will Greer watched in horror as two yobs rode off on his prized BMX bike.
- A school is having to fork out to buy security cameras after yobs broke in and embarked on a spree of vandalism.
- However there is a hardcore of yobs and vandals who don't give a monkeys about fox hunting.
- He was knocked to the ground and kicked repeatedly in the face by the yobs who threatened to kill him unless he handed over cash.
- We have let these people down - the yobs and their yob parents - and now we are paying the price.
- You have restored my faith in human nature and it proves that not all young people are yobs or thugs.