1pueblerino masculinepueblerina femininepalurdo masculine informalpalurda feminine informalindio masculine Mexico informalindia feminine Mexico informalmontañero masculine Colombia informalmontañera feminine Colombia informalpajuerano masculine River Plate informalpajuerana feminine River Plate informalhuaso masculine Chile informalhuasa feminine Chile informal
- People like you preach tolerance and openmindedness all the time but when it comes to middle America you think we're all evil and stupid country yokels who need your political alignment.
- I told her I appreciated the vote of confidence, but I know what happens when I sit at a table of genuinely funny people, not family members and appreciative yokels: I become more solemn than Lincoln in his tomb.
- She confirmed my suspicions of country folk being idiotic yokels as correct.
- He has a few too many disparaging references to ‘country yokels,’ and some of his remarks about women are needlessly chauvinistic.
- Well, guess what kids, if the beef industry goes, it's not just going to be the country yokels that are out of a job.