- It's on a traffic-heavy street, not the kind of area you'd necessarily choose to hang out in.
- If you read this article, you'd assume that Russia was on the verge of ratifying the Kyoto protocol.
- With a spectator's hat on, you'd need a stiff drink to even think about it.
- When you love someone, you really love them, you'd do anything for them.
- I saw a news item in an Icelandic newspaper that you'd be giving a talk in Reykjavik in April, is this true?
- Anything you'd like to see that I don't usually do, or haven't done for a while?
- It used to be that you'd phone a company and a receptionist would answer.
- Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your family and friends?
- Now, I bet you never thought you'd see a link to the Daily Hell on this blog.
- If you taxied as far as I just did at Gatwick, you'd be halfway to Chichester.
- If you walked into the room while it was playing, though, you'd wonder what on earth I was listening to.
- If it weren't so unseasonably warm, you'd think this was the place that inspired the verb, to chill.
- When half the population is reading a book, you'd have to be dead not to be mildly curious.
- With a name like the Casa Alberto you'd expect this to be an Italian restaurant through and through.
- If you're tempted to go for a cheaper option rather than what you'd really like, stop and think first.
- I'm not usually a big fan but you'd have to be inhuman not to find Brad Pitt way hot!
- Choose which evening you'd like to come and then write it in your diary!
- Soon, when borrowing a book, you'll be able to specify how sexy or sad or silly or sentimental you'd like it to be.
- The first mile is a cosmopolitan shopping street, although probably not one you'd go out of your way to visit.
- if you could just feel for a second what I feel right now, then you'd understand.