In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(as subject)ustedesvosotros Spainvosotras Spain
- If any of y'all plan on attending the Feddie convention, make sure to say hello.
- I will keep y'all posted as to whether this particular bee in the bonnet ever pollinates.
- Before formatting for the site, I am giving y'all a chance to hurl some tomatoes at the content.
- I would greatly appreciate if y'all would say a prayer for him and my wife's family today.
- I felt honour-bound to share it with y'all.
- To all who flit by here, I wish y'all a year filled with love, health, happiness, success and peace!
- I am all about promoting on campus musical activities this week, so listen up y'all.
- Not even a pounding migraine will keep me from posting bad poetry for y'all.
- That was a short but sappy chapter to make up for some of the gruesome chapters I made y'all go through!
- Just so y'all know, these are not their real names, but they mean something to me.
- When a time like this comes, when y'all have no water, we gonna bring that water.
- On the other hand, what a pain to recode and for all y'all to redo your links.
- Read the Quran so as to understand the local culture better, y'all should read it for yourself.
- So, since I am so nice and all that, I went on my own search engine hunt and found the following for y'all.
- So now that the cable modem's working again I can tell y'all more about the play.
- As long as y'all are in my house on Christmas morning, there will be presents under that tree for you.
- We hate being condescended to by car salesmen as much as y'all hate being made fun of by your television.
- Again, I'd like to thank Steve for inviting me aboard and hope that y'all enjoy my posts.
- To me, it seems a wee bit more likely that it was y'all libertarian grumpy-pusses.
- As some of y'all are aware, I have something of a second life as a freelance sportswriter.
2(as direct object) los Latin America(as direct object) las Latin America(as direct object) os Spain(as indirect object) les Latin America(as indirect object) os Spain
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.