1(que ha cometido un delito) menor feminine
- Mr Leigh also said the board needed to examine why the proportion of young offenders given jail sentences varied significantly across England and Wales.
- There are now 50 young people being sent to young offenders institutes each month as a result of ASBOs, compared to three a month two years ago.
- They set up reform schools for persistent young offenders.
- The scheme was devised by police and Bolton Youth Offending Team to help young offenders between the ages of 10 and 17 curb crime.
- It is obviously desirable that, where appropriate, young offenders should not be tried before the Crown Court unless this is clearly necessary.