1albergue juvenil masculinealbergue de la juventud masculine
- No doubt, they are sharing a small room in a youth hostel in each country they hit, given that they are such good gal pals.
- The 38-year-old former pupil at Colchester's St Helena School was reported missing in February when he failed to return to the youth hostel he was staying in.
- There would be additional employment in the offices, boutiques and a youth hostel.
- On the Miramare access road is a youth hostel with a location a five-star hotel would die for: overlooking the beach, with its own lively terrace bar.
- My initial response to join a bunch of Japanese adults playing clapping games at a youth hostel was ‘No way.’
- At 35 € a night per person it's cheaper than the youth hostel.
- We had been staying at a youth hostel and were on our way back to the train station.
- The students had a brilliant time and the youth hostel has commented on their exemplary behaviour.
- When I arrived at the youth hostel there was a very strange smell.
- Staying in a youth hostel, I took some food up to Scotland with me.
- I could not remain in the main youth hostel, but there was an overflow hostel in another part of the city and I could stay there.
- While staying at a youth hostel, James met Australian traveller, Kristy Ladzik, and after a couple of drunken nights out James suggested they get married as a joke.
- This is a five star place and some people can't believe that it's a youth hostel.
- I asked him how he knew this girl, and he said he had met her in a youth hostel in Brittany in France.
- My two new buddies walk me to the youth hostel, which is closed.
- He'd thought he would easily find a simple youth hostel.
- In 1985 she made a pilgrimage from a youth hostel in Dublin to the National Gallery of Ireland to view Lady Writing a Letter with her Maid, and last March she was asked to give a talk in the Prado in Madrid.
- While looking in store windows near the youth hostel where she was staying, Gallagher spotted some funky handblown-glass jewelry.
- The youth hostel had a mandatory all day lockout.
- Stay on this as you descend down towards the youth hostel.
intransitive verbyouth-hosteling, youth-hostelled, youth-hosteled, youth-hostelling
1hacer alberguismo (juvenil)
- I'm afraid I was never much good at the 20-something spontaneous inter-railing, hitch-hiking, youth-hostelling thing.
- When I was about 16, I went on a youth-hostelling expedition with some school friends.
- I'd already toured the UK by bicycle and had youth-hosteled in Ireland and Switzerland.