1mamá deliciosa feminine
- I think Katie looks gorgeous and casually confident in both shots the epitome of a yummy mummy.
- The 'yummy mummy' phenomenon has gained strong cultural resonance; many women today seem persuaded that 4 am feeds and nappy-changes are as fulfilling as a career.
- Yummy mummy Nell McAndrew shows off the form which will leave fans panting in tomorrow's London Marathon.
- There is a really ugly underbelly to the cult of the celebrity yummy mummy.
- Suddenly, for a brief, sweet moment, I realised I was the sort of nurturing yummy mummy I'd always dreamt of being.
- Unlike the yummy mummy in Dries Van Noten, I think she knew where I was coming from.
- Motherhood is nothing to be scared of future yummy mummies carry around a breathtaking list of concerns and questions.
- A true yummy mummy requires retouched highlights, immaculate foundation, mascara, exfoliation, leg-waxing and a slick of lipstick.
- I'm a large, trendy 42-year-old with small children and I'm trying to be a "yummy mummy".
- The tribe of yummy mummies contributes to a redefinition of motherhood for the nation's young women.
- Gorgeous, smart, sexy, mysterious she is held up as the ultimate yummy mummy.
- The yummy mummy market is clearly a lucrative one.
- Celebrity "yummy mummies" are making ordinary mothers feel "saggy, baggy and depressed" about their own bodies.
- It still looks like a yummy mummy plaything.
- I live in an area of north London which is awash with media luvvies and yummy mummies, many of whom work from home.
- I first felt fashion-victim shame while lunching with four yummy mummies at the Crazy Daisy Café, a sweet little church-run place where nice old ladies serve home-made food.
- Forget yummy mummies, those mothers take style and success to a whole new level.
- Real yummy mummies dedicate huge amounts of time to caring for their children, but reserve time to make themselves feel special, too.
- We are now seeing a lot of the yummy mummies who are approaching their 40s and are deciding to have their teeth fixed.
- I shouldn't have worried, of course, that area is the home of the art student and the yummy mummy.