1rellenita y curvilínea
- He has this zaftig lady friend who is always bugging him to quit and live happily ever after.
- There are an unending parade of zaftig, high-chested, round-bottomed babes and bimbos parading in short-shorts and tight tee-shirts all around the track and pit areas.
- Long has Sebastian peeked through the window to watch his zaftig neighbor across the way undress.
- My American friend drove off with the zaftig owner of the restaurant.
- Her subjects are usually depicted with faraway Botticelli eyes and zaftig physiques, placed amid quasi-Platonic iconographic schemes and classical-looking drapery.
- She was zaftig, or, as my younger son would call it, stout.
- Because muscle is denser than fat, a lean, muscular athlete may weigh more than a zaftig woman of the same height who doesn't work out.