1(fanatic)fanático masculinefanática feminine
- When he talks about the case, he sounds less like a zealous advocate than a political zealot.
- Indeed through history there have been religious wars where zealots have perpetrated atrocities in the name of their religion.
- There will never be a time for reason when religious zealots believe they have control of this country.
- The Religious zealot vehemently opposes curiosity or concern for anyone outside their circle.
- Creationism often conjures visions of religious zealots who believe the book of Genesis verbatim.
- I can't get the image of Glen and several religious zealots on the tire swing out of my mind.
- The conversation was taking on the kind of circularity I've experienced in arguments with religious zealots.
- The religious zealots see rai music as the apotheosis of a secular culture they consider lewd and impious.
- How did the respective religions allow such zealots to gain such followings?
- The level of delusion here eclipses that of the most fanatical of religious zealots.
- Do religious zealots regularly cry ‘scum’ when they pass him by on the street?
- The Mater zealots have created an ideal opportunity for change.
- Does anybody else see the logic error in stating that religious zealots wanted to create a secular nation?
- Both appear to agree that religious zealots should be regarded as the authentic voice of their faith.
- Reams of unsolicited e-mail are generated daily by religious zealots.
- The partisan crowd was waiting silently in anticipation as religious zealots would for a messiah.
- The only people who cite the Columbia study are kooks and religious zealots.
- No nation has freedom when it is run by religious zealots.
- He says there have always been religious zealots, but modern technology has given them a lethal capacity.
- People said he didn't support faith, an interesting claim since Democrats labeled him a religious zealot.
2Zealot(member of Jewish sect)zelota femininezelote feminine