- London attacked from the air by German Zeppelins.
- Relics from a golden age of flight when Zeppelins and airships ruled the skies have been on sale at a Swindon auction house.
- The Zeppelin airship is back, almost 70 years after it went down in a blaze in an accident in Germany.
- For the fist time, civilians themselves were targeted with bombing raids by Zeppelins and coastal raids by the German Navy.
- Airships were also constructed, especially by Germany, which used Zeppelin airships for bombing attacks against civilian targets.