In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1pomada de cinc feminine
- The zinc ointment can also be used at the beach for that classic summertime ‘lifeguard’ look!
- Using a cotton swab, apply a few drops of vitamin E from a capsule or a dab of zinc ointment inside the tip of your nose every night before bed until your nosebleeds stop.
- In winter, zinc ointment protects skiers the sun and from its often intense reflection off the snow.
- Applying copious amounts of polymyxin B-bacitracin zinc ointment over several days should emulsify and remove residual tar.
- The wounds in these were treated according to one of four treatment regiments: untreated; polyurethane film; 7% bacitracin zinc ointment, and 7% bacitracin zinc ointment plus polyurethane film.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.