1circón masculinezircón masculine
- Among his other discoveries were large zircon crystals found in a small tunnel in North Cheyenne Canyon.
- Quartz is associated most commonly with aegirine and potassium feldspar as well as zircon.
- Sillimanite, cordierite, apatite, monazite and zircon are also present.
- In the andesitic rocks zircon is less abundant than in the porphyroids.
- Even resistant minerals such as zircon have been found to be etched by bacteria.
- A honey-colored to brown zircon continues to be mined that can be heat-treated to lighten the color.