In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1therapy consisting of reading recommended texts on the cause of the disorder
- Otra experiencia muy exitosa es la “biblioterapia”.
- "Biblioterapia, en su acepción general, quiere decir ""sanación a través de los libros""."
- Libros de autoayuda (biblioterapia).
- Es importante que el uso de la biblioterapia sea guiado, para aumentar los niveles de cumplimiento.
- Se trata, como dice Abrahám (2000), de una “biblioterapia”.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.