In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(de pisco) pisco with cola(de aguardiente de cerezas) cherry brandy with cola
- Dejar hervir el chilcano hasta que la carne este bien cocida.
- Se pone el chilcano en un recipiente aparte.
- Luis me alegro que les provoque un refrescante chilcano.
- El Cheff y el Mar 2 × 1 en chilcano de pisco.
- El chilcano de pisco y anís estrella es un delirio.
- Pisco Bar 2 × 1 en chilcano de pisco.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.