In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Pizarrón interactivo que emplea tecnología electromagnética patentada.
- Pizarrón Interactivo IQBoard UI. (Ultrasonico + Infrarrojo).
- Pizarrón o atril, con marcadores.
- Pizarrón es un derivado de pizarra.
- Pizarrón para realizar explicaciones en tiempo real.
- Pizarrón, gises, libros, libretas y sus conocimientos.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.